I am happy to announce that a newer version of uberharvest is out!
UBERHARVEST 2.80 STABLE is out!
- Added XML report feature. Look below for example
- Removed all broken proxy server and added new working proxies to anonymous.txt file
- Added more user-agents for (--random) option
- Bug fixes
- Now working with Python 2.52 and UP
- Improved functionality
- Added new setup file for automatic installation of perquisites packages
- Application have been tested and is stable with the following Ubuntu/Backtrack distributions:
Please go to the downloads page to get directions about some modules that are required to be installed prior to using uberharvest.
Users can update uberharvest directly from your command line by typing,
For users’ convenience I added another option for creating XML reports after scans. The option can be used along with –m option (for scanning on target website) or –l option (for loading text file to scan multiple targets). To create the XML report, please add the following option to the scan (--xml or –xml). Look below for example.
EXAMPLE OF USE,
root@ubuntu:~/uberharvest#./uberharvest -m OR -l and -xml
Keep in mind that –xml option may slow down the scan process. In addition, the –xml option cannot be included with verbosity option (-v or –verbose).
For more information, please go to our tutorial page.
Please report any errors by emailing to email@example.com
THE CURRENT uberharvest VERSION CAN BE DOWNLOADED FROM: